Tuesday, December 9, 2014

It's Friday Everywhere

FRIDAY EVERYWHERE


(Where you can find me or my work)


Video Tribute For Moi

Welcome to my website!  
I love sharing ideas about various arts + culture topics and my creative work,  
'Everyday Cinematic'

I live in a beach town about an hour north of Toronto. 
(4 grown children - 10 adorable grandchildren) 
I spend a lot of time playing with my fun family + friends - 
Gathering for good food (CAKE), good song, good loving and good ART!

Although I personally live a casual, laid-back lifestyle, 
I am a Fine Artist who creates modern, 
ORIGINAL works 
that add beauty & style to any space - 
be it minimalist, eclectic, country or traditional.  


My original art is available through my studio or online shop here.  
My Fine Art Prints are available here.

pattifriday@hotmail.com


Website: 


Books:  Author 


Photography Fees:  
Carries A Camera  (good at stealing moments)
Dedicated to the medium of photography and visual storytelling. 'Everyday Cinematic'

Social:  

Facebook  Photography
Facebook  Personal
Twitter 
Pinterest





Click HERE for Links

Contextual | Content CREATION 








Working with Private Clients, Interior Designers, Architects + select Brands 

Editorial | Commercial | Fine Art  



Location: Wasaga Beach, ON Canada






Patti Friday, Photojourno, reporting from inside 'The Art Dept.' at the international 'Embassy of Ideas'. Reading. Listening. Learning. Improving. Hanging out with successful people. Photographer. Pirate. Bubby. CANADA @pattifriday

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...