Saturday, May 6, 2017

Collecting Abstract Art, NYC Lobby and Fine Art Prints


Lately I am wondering if Art Collectors prefer works of art
to have a title or a number or neither.



I have decided that my new body of abstract works 
will only be sold as originals (for now anyway).


The works featured here today are available as fine art prints!
They all have a title/name.
Often the title comes quickly - light speed.
Other times I have absolutely no idea what to call them.


Could be an emotion, a memory, a place - a feeling.
Perhaps a person I've met, known well or pass by. 


This abstract above has one of my all time favorite titles.





Surely you agree that this one above looks like a 
Right?







I hope you find and enjoy one of my works
that suit your decor and budget perfectly.
Thank you so much for collecting!
PFXO

Please visit



Patti Friday, reporting from inside 'The Art Dept.' at the international 'Embassy of Ideas'
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...